The Evidence Blog

Comments and observations, puzzles and conundrums, about the process of writing a novel and creating an animated movie: contrasting an ancient, analog procedure (writing with a pen in a paper notebook) with a modern digital process (creating animated and live images on a computer notebook)...both done at the same time, the same story, same creatures, same author--but with differences that confront and confuse, growl and grimace, enlighten and obfuscate....

EVIDENCE HOME | SCENES | PHOTOS | CHARACTERS | THE LOST CITY | AUTHOR | LINKS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Into the land of Google Blogs

I've shifted my "blog" from the Evidence of a Lost City website--into the land of Google blogs. I copied/pasted all my earlier comments below this, a single long row of them. From now on I'll be adding comments here, which will allow readers to make their own responses at the end of each entry. And you want to respond, right? Throw out a few caustic sentences, an occasional bit of mouldering praise? Give it a go...I wont bite....

2 comments: