The Evidence Blog

Comments and observations, puzzles and conundrums, about the process of writing a novel and creating an animated movie: contrasting an ancient, analog procedure (writing with a pen in a paper notebook) with a modern digital process (creating animated and live images on a computer notebook)...both done at the same time, the same story, same creatures, same author--but with differences that confront and confuse, growl and grimace, enlighten and obfuscate....

EVIDENCE HOME | SCENES | PHOTOS | CHARACTERS | THE LOST CITY | AUTHOR | LINKS

Monday, October 18, 2010

AND E-BOOKING INTO THE FUTURE

I've been sidetracked again, the last couple of weeks, this time while formatting two of my novels as e-books: Orphe (my fourth novel) is now at both Amazon's Kindle store and at Barnes and Noble as a Nook. I also re-formatted (that was a chore) my illustrated novel, Hag, for the Nook. You can see all my published books at my author's page at Amazon.com here, and the Nooks at B&D, here. Take a look...

No comments:

Post a Comment