The Evidence Blog

Comments and observations, puzzles and conundrums, about the process of writing a novel and creating an animated movie: contrasting an ancient, analog procedure (writing with a pen in a paper notebook) with a modern digital process (creating animated and live images on a computer notebook)...both done at the same time, the same story, same creatures, same author--but with differences that confront and confuse, growl and grimace, enlighten and obfuscate....

EVIDENCE HOME | SCENES | PHOTOS | CHARACTERS | THE LOST CITY | AUTHOR | LINKS

Friday, October 8, 2010

MORPHING INTO THE FUTURE


I recently purchased the ++morphs for DAZ's Victoria 4 figure, who is the basis for most of the females in Evidence. Well, these morphs make quite a difference. Above is Enoja, with the ++morphs applied: much more realistic and interesting than the un-morphed version. Now I am gritting my teeth and facing the re-rendering all the scenes that show Enoja. The second chapter of the movie, in which Enoja is the main character, is almost done--but if I re-render her, I'm looking at a couple week's delay, at least . But I think it must be done. I'll post a few bits and pieces here as I preogress...and of course, I'll be changing the other characters too...

No comments:

Post a Comment