The Evidence Blog

Comments and observations, puzzles and conundrums, about the process of writing a novel and creating an animated movie: contrasting an ancient, analog procedure (writing with a pen in a paper notebook) with a modern digital process (creating animated and live images on a computer notebook)...both done at the same time, the same story, same creatures, same author--but with differences that confront and confuse, growl and grimace, enlighten and obfuscate....

EVIDENCE HOME | SCENES | PHOTOS | CHARACTERS | THE LOST CITY | AUTHOR | LINKS

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

INTERVIEW WITH A WRAITH

After a rather lengthy pause, I'm working again on the movie of Evidence: an interview, this time, with one of the wraiths--the guide I call Enoja. So far I have about a 45 second sequence: she raps at a door, enters a room, sits. Now I begin the interrogation. There will be three interviews, I believe, which will start three different sections of the movie. First is Enoja, the Dancer; then there will be Ophelia, the Actress; and finally Dolorous, the Whore. I'll be using Mimic to synchronize the voice-to-lip movement. When I have some more put together, I'll post a video here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment