The Evidence Blog

Comments and observations, puzzles and conundrums, about the process of writing a novel and creating an animated movie: contrasting an ancient, analog procedure (writing with a pen in a paper notebook) with a modern digital process (creating animated and live images on a computer notebook)...both done at the same time, the same story, same creatures, same author--but with differences that confront and confuse, growl and grimace, enlighten and obfuscate....

EVIDENCE HOME | SCENES | PHOTOS | CHARACTERS | THE LOST CITY | AUTHOR | LINKS

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ORIFICE

I've finally finished formatting and illustrating another of my novels, this one the more recently written Orifice. It was an attempt to rather slide into an opening--thus an orifice--leading into another world, a place full of erotic mystery. This, of course, is what I am trying to do with Evidence of a Lost City--and arguably what I've tried to do with all my novels, whether I was conscious of it or not. Below is one of the illustrations for the e-book. It's available at Amazon and Barnes and Noble, along with three others...

No comments:

Post a Comment